Copperstone University is a 100% owned Zambian institution with linkages
within and outside the country.
• Ministry of Education: Copperstone is registered by the Ministry of
Education under the 1999 University Act and is offering degree
programmes at both graduate and postgraduate levels.
• TEVETA: Copperstone is registered by Teveta and is offering
programmes at certificate and diploma levels.
• ABMA (UK):Various programmes at certificate, diploma and advanced
diploma levels are being offered.
• CIPS (UK): Copperstone is a CIPS-approved training centre.
· IMIS (UK):Copperstone is an IMIS-approved training centre.
· CILT (UK):Copperstone is a CILT –approved training centre.
· BINARY UNIVERSITY OF MALAYSIA: Copperstone is running a twining program with Binary University of Malaysia.
· ACCA:Copperstone is an ACCA approved training centre.
· ZICA:Copperstone is a ZICA approved training centre.
· University of Africa: Copperstone has signed a collaborative MOU with University of Africa.
· A member of the Zambia Private Universities Association
· A member of the Association of African Universities.
· A member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.